Tempered glass usually can be applied in the following industries:
1. the construction, building, decoration, (example: doors, Windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, and so on)
2. furniture manufacturing industry (glass coffee table, furniture, etc)
3. the electrical appliances manufacture profession (televisions, toasters, air conditioners, refrigerators and other products)
4. electronics, instrumentation industry (mobile phone, MP3, MP4, watch, and other digital products)
5. automobile industry (windshield)
6. the consumer products industry (glass cutting boards, etc)
7. special trades (military use of glass)
Due to the glass broken, pieces of broken into even smaller particles and there are no universal glass cutter-sharp corners, which called the safety glass is widely used in automobile, interior decoration, as well as the external open window for high floor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Properties of tempered glass
- Laminated glass manufacturing process
- Glass Windows and doors how to main...
- What is a glass partition?
- Laminated glass types
- Insulating glass to buy tips
- Roof skylight type functional
- Classification of safety glass
- Differences between laminated glass...
- Acceptance of glazing is installed
- Hollow glass decoration strip matte...
- Scratches the glass small know-how ...