Skylights and rarely found in ancient Chinese architecture, architectural lighting is usually for side Windows using direct complete. enclosed by buildings of ancient architecture in China occupies a special position, using various spatial scales comparison form different climate change was a major feature of the layout of ancient Chinese architecture.
The façade of the building is typically open, wooden made building much of the side Windows can be opened, side window at the time of introduction of natural light, was also introduced into the Court of the scenery, and advocate of Confucianism in China market, consistent with the spirit of the living environment in the world together.
- An Overview Of The Laminated Glass
- Hot Bending Glass Characteristics
- Role Of The Insulating Glass
- Church Glass Art
- Glass In The Daily Treatment
- Hot Bending Glass
- What Is Art Glass?
- The Advantages Of Glass Crafts
- How To Clean A Glass Mirror?
- Fire-resistant glass note
- Origin Of Glass
- Wraps In The Glass The Beautiful Ga...